Sunday, October 10, 2010
Chapter 5 - Blug 5
Right now all my classes are easy except for Freshman Seminar, this class. This class presents me the biggest reading challenge I have at the moment. And it's not the content the content that provides the reading challenge. It's the amount of reading required. With my busy schedule (just like everyone else) it becomes very difficult to keep up with reading, especially if the material has no merit to me. It's frankly boring and if it was more interesting it would be a lot easier to read. And no, I don't think anyone can tell me, "Oh that's life, you're always going to be reading things you don't want to, get over it." That's not true, I will always be reading things, whether for my job or legal documents, and I'm not going to dismiss them thinking, "Oh, it's boring" because when something determines the immediate outcome of my life, it becomes very interesting to me and easy to read. I definitely can't read the freshman seminar book any more easily, but the other important things in my life will certainly be that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment