Sunday, October 10, 2010
Chapter 4 - Blag 4
There's not a specific instance which I regret but more of a long term decision is what I'm not happy with. I have let my fitness get away from me when I moved into America. I used to be in great shape in Moldova, and it was easy. There's not much to occupy yourself with there if you're lazy. You get outside and play. Also, the food there is all organic and great for you, nothing to slow you down. In America it was another story: plenty of television to watch and plenty of fatty foods I didn't think twice about eating. So then I put on some weight and let it slip away from me. I should have been more careful about it because now it is still an issue. Going back I would have known better what to eat and to get the right amount of exercise because it is much harder now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment